Molokan Inn Hotel
A new beautiful four-story building is located in the very center of Baku, on Gogol Street 8, next to one of the oldest parks in the city - the Khagani Garden, better known as the Molokan Garden.
The foundation of the Khagani Garden, or the Molokan Garden, falls on the 1970s. Before the arrangement of the park, the Molokan sloboda was located here. Due to the central location of the settlement and the rapid urbanization of the capital, the Molokans were resettled, and Mariinsky Square was founded in its place.
Today, the Molokan Garden hasn’t lost its relevance. Located in the center of the city, the park remains a favorite place for both residents and guests of Baku.
The hotel has comfortable rooms decorated in Art Nouveau style, equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, wireless WI-FI connection, satellite TV, bathroom with shower. A well-coordinated team consisting of professionals is responsible for the comfort and safety of guests. The hotel has 21 comfortable rooms, 2 of which are suites.
The rooms overlook both the Molokan Garden and the inner courtyard. Wi-Fi is available throughout the entire hotel.Book now
The suits are 45 m2 in size, with arched windows and a seating area with a sofa and armchairs.Book now
Every guest will be provided with a bathrobe, shaving and oral care kits, an adapter for sockets, as well as chargers for main phone models will be provided upon request.Book now
Standard rooms can have either Park View or Сourtyard View.
The rooms are divided into ones for single or double occupancy.
Most of the hotel rooms have Queen size beds (180 * 200) while Deluxe rooms have King size bed (200 * 200) and Single room's bed is 100 * 200.
Also, all Double rooms on the third floor can be transferred into Twin Bedded rooms with 2 single beds (90 * 200).
An extra bed can be put upon request in some of the rooms as well as baby crib (for children up to 2 years old).
* All rooms in the hotel are non-smoking rooms, for smoking in the rooms a fine of 100 manat is charged.
Molokan INN is a subsidiary of the Bridge Group.
Molokan INN guests receive a 10% discount in the restaurants and entities of the Bridge Group.
- The best place in Baku i've ever stayed. Room was better than in the pictures and very stylish as well, people working there were always making extra effort for guests being comfortable. Location is superb. After numerous unsuccessful experiments I'm definitely will be staying only in this hotel when in Baku.
- We loved everything about the property. The location was amazing, we had booked 3 rooms and all of them were beautiful and clean and well kept. the Manager Ms. Natalia was extremely sweet and the staff were very helpful and thoughtful. Beautiful stay.
- From the time I arrived until I departed I was made to feel at home by the friendly staff. The room was very comfortable. The room, bathroom and the hotel was very clean throughout. Breakfast was hearty and healthy. The location of the hotel is exceptional, with so many places of interest within walking distance. I shall definitely return to the Molokai Inn.
- it was amazing 2 days stay at this hotel. next time if we get to visit Baku, we are not staying anywhere else but here… The location, the cleanness, the staff, the rooms, the breakfast, their service … everything was 10/10
- What a great experience! Everything was awesome! Great and friendly staff, superb location, reasonable prices, clean and comfort rooms! What else to ask for? Thank you for making our stay magical… definitely recommended!
One of the main advantages of the hotel is its convenient location, which allows you to quickly get to the main attractions of the city.
The hotel is within walking distance of Baku's most popular pedestrian street - "Torgovaya" (as Baku residents call Nizami Street), where various shops, cafes and restaurants, theaters and much more are located.
The famous Baku Boulevard and the sea bay are just 300 meters away from the hotel.
The hotel offers guests a delicious breakfast, where all national preferences are taken into account, from hummus, cereals to the star of the Azerbaijani breakfast – scrambled eggs with tomatoes (pomidor yumurta as locals call it) cooked by our chef. All food is halal.
Breakfast is offered daily from 8 am to 11 am.
+994 12 404-51-23
+994 55 404-51-23
Qoqol str. 8, Baku